Sunday, March 28, 2010

Philippine Cosplay Convention

Was at the Philippine Cosplay Convention yesterday. The program took so long to start and so long to finish. My shoulder was so aching from the weight of the netbook I brought with me after standing for like 2 hours taking pics and waiting for the competition to start.

I don't know but most of the participants had mediocre costumes. Sorry. Blonde hair on brown skin isn't really something we can celebrate on. They could've covered their skin with rice powder or white body paint.

But I found some good ones. The best costume for me was the one worn by the emcee (LoL!).

Such details.

And another one with detailed costume:

You can have the biggest costume but a simple, detailed one is always better.

We didn't wait for the announcement of winners. It was so hot in Robinsons Ermita the nephew's nose bled while we're watching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pinoy Gamer. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates