Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Band Master at the R2D4

After o2jam which I loved, my nephews introduced me to Jam Legend. I played for a while but eventually stopped. Browser-based games are really not for me. I find them so "pambata." I'm really more of a hack and slash type of gamer where you can make "tambay" and chat in-game. LoL!


Now there's this new game called Band Master. So much like JamLegend and it's accepting applications for CBT. Just go to the site and click on CBT Registration and wait for an email.

Band Master will be at e-Games' Road 2 Domination 4 this Saturday, March 27th, at SM North Annex CyberZone. Be one of the firsts to preview the game and even own a Band Master shirt if you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pinoy Gamer. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates