Thursday, October 1, 2009

Let's Play

runesofmagicAt last I was able to play the Alpha Test of e-Games' Runes of Magic yesterday. I'd been itching to play it since they started last 28th but the typhoon Ondoy made my internet connection so slow that I only finished downloading the client yesterday afternoon.

It's fun! Reminds me of old games I enjoyed like Flyff (because of the graphics) and Lineage (because of too much green) and yeah, World of Warcraft.

RAScrnShot_20090930_191619

Parang Flyff, no?
RAScrnShot_20090930_211444

Some dungeons were open so I got to test how grinding would be like.
RAScrnShot_20090930_193830


Let's give this one a try. The only thing that turns me off in a game, anyway, are bots and cheats and hacks. Let's just pray that this one would be bot-free.

How I miss the bot-free RAN Online. I had played RAN for two years (starting on its open beta phase) and experienced no bots nor hacks. But you see, daily grinding is tiring when overdone, and honestly, "overplaying" a game leads to early "retirement" of the character.

So guys, take it slow. Let's not exhaust ourselves in playing cuz you see, regular grinding done in short periods will surely beat over-grinding for a month then quitting altogether due to exhaustion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pinoy Gamer. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates