Saturday, September 26, 2009

Runes of Magic Alpha Test

Runes of Magic
I received a word last Sept. 15 that I’m one of the lucky few chosen to participate in the first Alpha Testing of e-Games’ Runes of Magic held on the 18th in Farmer’s Cubao. But I am from the far south and EDSA traffic on a Friday is not really a welcoming thought. As much as I didn’t want to, I turned down the opportunity.

And then I received an email early this week that I can Alpha Test the new game in the comforts of my home. Of course I accepted it this time.

Alpha Tests are fun. I don’t get to alpha test every upcoming game but I’ve done a bunch of it. It always feels good to be among the firsts to play a certain game, much more exciting when it’s a game I’ve been waiting to come to our shores.

They say Runes of Magic is pretty much like World of Warcraft. Though, of course, Runes of Magic will be much less expensive to play. You can even play it for free if you want to. Much more, we’ll be playing it with fellow Pinoys – admit it, there’s really a communication difficulty in foreign-based servers. Even if we Pinoys can express ourselves in English, there’s no better communication than something done in our native language.

Can’t wait for the Alpha Test to start. I’m kinda sure Closed Beta will be on this October.

Are you guys playing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pinoy Gamer. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates