Thursday, June 16, 2011

IP E-Games Launches "Point Blank Philippines"

IP E-Game's new First Person Shooter title, Point Blank Philippines, started its Open Beta Test stage yesterday, June 15, 2011.

point blank

I actually tested the game while it was still in Closed Beta stage and pretty much liked it with less lag and new maps.

But yesterday's start of OBT was a mess. The game was so lagged I couldn't play decently coupled with disconnection issues, so I just stopped playing.

It was a different story, though, when I logged in earlier today. The lag was lower and it's okay to play. No more DC issues even.

I'd like to say congratulations to E-Games for this new game. I'm sure it'd be much-anticipated in the next Domination event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pinoy Gamer. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates