Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BandMaster Pre-CBT Account

I've just received an e-mail from X-Play notifying me that I've qualified for a pre-CBT account on BandMaster (I actually just "doodled" on the application).


I just hope pre-CBT is not a meet-up in some far-away mall from my safe place in the South. Or I wouldn't be able to come.

Anyway, I'll be at the Domination IV this Saturday and I hope to get a CD of BandMaster, if ever there is one already.

Meanwhile, you can visit BandMaster's official blog here: http://blog.bandmaster.com.ph/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pinoy Gamer. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates