Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rohan Online: Akhma, The Fifth Server

When I first made an account for the Open Beta, I wanted to join the first server (of course). Well, yeah, I did made a character in Torian but logging in to the game proved to be so hard. The server's always full. So rather than wasting my time waiting to log in, I made a new character in the third server - Syrephis.

I'm just level 25 now. Things are slow LOL! especially after the holidays when I wasn't able to play as much as I wanted to.

But I heard Rohan is such a hit that they've already added a fifth server - Akhma. Oh yeah, it's a map, and I haven't even gone there yet. LOL!

Hopefully, I can do some serious leveling this week. Hope so ^^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pinoy Gamer. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates