Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rohan Online CBT Starts Today

Rohan Online Philippines Closed Beta Test starts today. Silly me, I only downloaded the client last night (keeping my PC on while I sleep) and installed it just recently (I always wake up so late, darn!).

I was actually thinking it won't be on until this afternoon but hey, it's on as early as I woke up! LOL!

Loading screen's cool. I first made a Human but was disconnected. And seeing an Elves on the loading screen changed my mind on which class to make. So I made a male Elf:



Not that it matters a lot. As we all know, accounts are gonna be erased. But I've really decided on making an Elf. An Elf Templar!

Game addiction much? Who isn't addicted nowadays, anyway?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pinoy Gamer. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates